Thursday, June 18, 2009

repost: inspiration for keeping bodyfit

For me, using bodyweight exercise to stay fit, is summed up well by this post. The inspiration of how the body can freely move when it can handle it's own weight in any type of movement, is as described below by Zuzana "ultimate freedom". We call it SoloStrength.

Inspiring Fitness Video: How to Hollowback
Posted by Zuzana - BodyRock.Tv in All Videos, Diet and Nutrition, New Rock Your Body workout, fitness tips on 06 18th, 2009 | 4 responses

People have been asking me, how I keep my self motivated constantly and what inspires me, so I decided to post everything that inspires and motivates me here on BodyRock.tv

I am really interested in gymnastics and body weight drills so when I found this video on youtube, I liked it so much that I had to share it. These body weight drills require incredible strength, flexibility and not to mention balance and agility. Being able to handle your own bodyweight in any situation to me is like some kind of ultimate freedom that goes hand in hand with being strong, fit and healthy. The opposite of this feeling is having the sense that you are trapped in your own body. Movements are sluggesh, the body feels heavy, joints are stiff and there is almost a constant state of discomfort - not the way I would choose to live.

Enjoy this video and let me know what you think.

Best,

Zuzana.

No comments:

Post a Comment