Friday, May 8, 2009

Swoop 360 has a great approach and service for Corporate fitness

Today has a very positive email inquiry from the CEO of Swoop 360 - A service focussed on corporate wellness and personal development with digital personal training services.  Very cool concepts and information.  Check them out at www.swoop360.com

Bret, the CEO had this to say:

"The reason I am contacting you is because I came across your product in a magazine and I believe it is the perfect piece of equipment to complement our corporate fitness program and a product I would like to see used by our clientele in their in-house facilities.  Furthermore, part of our primary offerings to our clientele are digital trainers (downloadable workout programs for iPod, iPhone, Zune, Mobile Phone etc) and I think it would be great to create digital trainer workouts with the solo strength for our clientele.  Moreover, I am interested in getting a solostrength for myself and our trainers to use and to promote at fitness events as a tool that we use to help employers improve the level of fitness of their employees.  I really think it is a great product and as a long time personal trainer a product that all health clubs should integrate."


We love to hear it Bret!  Thank you and we look forward seeing your facilities enhanced with SoloStrength!  We have a great affiliate program for the best partners and are happy to help!  Keep up the great work at Swoop 360!


You can check out more at their blogspot at http://swoop360.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment